Sunday, November 12, 2006

Quotes

If everything is coming your way, ur in the wrong lane of traffic!!

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

As a long suffering engineer i can only wish that Newton had been sitting under a coconut tree.

The trouble with being punctual is that there is no one to appreciate it.

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.....

Who says NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE?...I have done NOTHING in the past 24 years and believe me... its POSSIBLE!!

The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Light travels faster than sound ....is that why some people appear to brighter until they open their mouth

I am not completely useless .. I can be used as a bad example.

I can resist everything except temptation.

I'm on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

Success is a relative term...more the success, more the relatives

Divorce: future tense of marriage

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home